Community Safety

Emergency Medical Treatment 999 (non urgent 111)

What to do and where to go when you need medical treatment.

NHS Services

For emergency eye treatment, (sudden loss of sight, a painful red eye, nasty eyelid infections etc) go to Eye Casualty at Birmingham Midland Eye Centre (Bmec) on the City Hospital site, Dudley Road, Birmingham B18 7QH
Tel: 0121 554 3801

In the evenings you have to attend the main City Hospital Accident and Emergency Department, where you will be transfered to the Eye team on call.