Use of the Recreation Ground for a Community Event

Published: 20 March 2019

Use of the Recreation Ground is not included when the Village Hall is hired for any event. Any group who wishes to use the Recreation Ground is asked to submit an application form and risk assessment to the Parish Council before the event takes place. In some cases a TEN form has also to be submitted to SMBC - especially if alcohol is to be sold.

The application form can by accessed by clicking here and the TEN form by clicking here